- The FGC Colonia Güell train station is accessible.
- Wheelchair users may need help to move through the streets and paths of the Colony since some are made of sand, others have cobblestones and in some cases there are steep slopes. Even so, much of the environment is paved and can be visited properly.
- The Interpretation Center is accessible.
- There is an elevator to go up to the exhibition of models and audiovisuals.
- There are adapted bathrooms.
- To access the interior of the crypt there is a mobile ramp that can be requested.
Camping Costa Brava