Gavà and the Baix Llobregat
Discover the natural and cultural heritage of our direct surroundings
Camping tres estrellas Barcelona is your tourist information point in Baix Llobregat
Gavà offers multiple attractions such as a 4 km long seafront, with an important Mediterranean pine forest more than 400m wide and a unique dune system.
Integrated into the Garraf Natural Park, the municipality has a multitude of fantastic places to discover.
Gavà has an archaeological heritage of the first magnitude: the prehistoric mines -the oldest in Europe-
The Venus de Gavá stands out, it is an anthropomorphic figure found in the archaeological excavations of the mines, made in variscite during the Neolithic.
The Baix Llobregat is a unique territory to discover. The region is made up of populations of great cultural and natural interest. Gaudí’s crypt in Colonia Güell, Castelldefels castle, Jujol Center, Montserrat caves, Llobregat Delta, are some of the options, although if you want to go shopping, Viladecans The Style Oulets is your best option. . Whatever your option you can find out in the following link.
- The FGC Colonia Güell train station is accessible.
- Wheelchair users may need help to move through the streets and paths of the Colony since some are made of sand, others have cobblestones and in some cases there are steep slopes. Even so, much of the environment is paved and can be visited properly.
- The Interpretation Center is accessible.
- There is an elevator to go up to the exhibition of models and audiovisuals.
- There are adapted bathrooms.
- To access the interior of the crypt there is a mobile ramp that can be requested.
The route is 100% practicable for people with reduced mobility and wheelchairs, even in the area of reduced mobility.
Guided sensory tour under reservation, aimed at groups with visual diversity.
The tactical gaze module is aimed at people with visual disabilities.
The only outlet center with the DIGA accessibility certificate, in compliance with 5 stars